Monday, December 19, 2016

One of the Many Perks

One of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that we get to receive AND preorder from the new catalogues FIRST!

I have to say this is one of my favourite perks because I LOVE Stampin' Up! product.  I love the colours, I love the quality of the cardstock and I LOVE flipping through a new catalogue and seeing all the amazing ideas!

For this week's mojo MOnday, I wanted to show you a quick and easy card I made this weekend.  It's using a new stamp set and designer series paper from the Occasions catalogue which is set to go live on January 4th.

I actually received this stamp set called Love Sparkles for FREE from a recent Stampin' Up! event.
Being able to attend Stampin' Up! events is another amazing perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

I could go on and on about the many perks but all I'm going to do now is let you know the important information: 
1. Anyone can become a part of the Stampin' Up! family by simply buying the starter kit
2. You can fill your starter kit with whatever product you want!!!
3.  You can choose $165 worth of product but pay only $135 no shipping (and no tax in Ontario)!!
4. There are NO STRINGS ATTACHED!  You are not obligated to teach classes or sell product.  You can if you want and I'm happy to help but you don't have to.  You can just enjoy the discount and the amazing community of creativity. 
5.  From January 4th to March 31st, you will be able to choose 2 additional stamp sets of your choice FREE!!!  This is on top of the already amazing deal of the starter kit. 
6. Once you purchase the starter kit from me, you get to enjoy all the perks of Team S.T.I.C.  These exclusive perks include monthly tutorials, monthly $5 stamping nights, creative challenges with prizes and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment