Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Customer Appreciation Event

It's that time of year again!  Each December I like to host a customer appreciation event.  It's my way of saying thank you for your support the past year. There will be no Sweet and Simple class this month since this event is far more exciting!

Everyone is welcome!
If you have shopped with me in the past year you can attend for free!  Otherwise, there is a $5 cover charge.

I love this event because it's a great excuse to hand out gifts and share some stamping projects using the brand new Spring and Sale-a-bration goodies!

Make sure to RSVP so I know how many supplies to prepare!

My famous Buy One Get One Table will also be set up as well in case you feel like shopping!

My whole family gets involved so we can't wait to see you!

RSVP today!  


No comments:

Post a Comment