Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Advent

Sorry I've been missing in action!  I have been super busy with the final Christmas stamping classes of the year.  Despite all the busy-ness, I didn't want to forget the meaning of the season.  I finished a cute Advent calendar using the Hello December Project Life Accessory Pack and the small cellophane boxes.  I used a tutorial I received from fellow demonstrator Ronda W.  I put five chocolates in each of the boxes and a bible verse relating to the Christmas story and so far our family has been eating a chocolate and enjoying the reading each day.  I think this could be the start of a wonderful tradition.

This past weekend we also went to pick a Christmas tree.  Our family tradition has nothing to do with going to the great outdoors and chopping a Christmas tree.  It is about going to Ikea and eating swedish meatballs and then going out the parking lot to pick a tree.  We spent the evening decorating the tree, eating and listening to Christmas music.

I hope you can enjoy some time finding moments of peace and joy during this busy season!





No comments:

Post a Comment