Thursday, November 17, 2016

Classic Label Tip

It's been a while since I shared a Tip Thursday tip with you so I wanted to share my tip on using this fun punch.  Are you familiar with the Classic Label punch? It looks like this.







And it punches out a lovely shape like this



Of course once you punch it out, you could trim both ends so it is just a cute little strip.  This is exactly what I did to make the little strip on this gift bag.  














Why was I making so many cute little bags?  It was a gift for the Team S.T.I.C girls of course!  I love to treat my team girls to little surprises and gifts. 

Since I just attended a Stampin' Up event where I was given some new product, it was a great excuse to play with my new goodies and give some away to the Team S.T.I.C girls. 

If you want to come and enjoy the fun on Team S.T.I.C, you are more than welcome!  I would love to share the fun of the Stampin' Up! family with you!
Read all the perks HERE and don't forget starting December 1st you can fill your starter kit with wonderful new, not yet released spring catalogue goodies!
What are you waiting for???
Join the fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment