Friday, November 4, 2016

Addicted to Stamping

I saw this photo on facebook and it made me laugh out loud!  I guess I laughed because it pretty much describes me sometimes.

My family knows there are times I practically live in my basement craft cave.  

Would you like to know what I have been crafting?  Today is the start of a Stampin' Up! event called On Stage.  On Stage events are happening all around the world.  Demonstrators everywhere are going to get a look at the upcoming spring and sale-a-bration products.  Squeal!

I'll be heading off with other Team S.T.I.C girls to Ottawa.  Having been super busy lately I pondered whether I could afford the time to make Swap cards.
I tried to imagine going to a Stampin' Up! event and NOT swapping and I just couldn't do it.

I made this card for my Floral Boutique Class and I loved it so much that I thought I would make a couple for some Team S.T.I.C girls that had experienced a recent title advancement.
Then I thought if I"m making 2 I may as well make 28 for swapping in Ottawa. :-)


I do love that Floral Phrases Stamp set. 

Stay tuned.  I'm sure I'll have photos of the swaps I received in Ottawa! 
Happy Friday!  Thanks for dropping in! 

2 comments: