Monday, October 17, 2016

Tin of Tags: More than tags!

For today's Mojo Monday card I wanted to share a card that I CASE'd from fellow demonstrator Ronda W.
I just loved the colours and it uses glitter ribbon!   Squeal!!


Sometimes it's really fun to use non traditional colours on a Christmas card.  
The stamps come from the Tin of Tags Stamp Set.  This stamp set was designed to be used on the Tin of Tags project kit where you can make 30 designer tags but of course you can use the stamps to make a card too! 

Now is definitely the time to be thinking about your Christmas cards and gift giving options.  Let me help make it easy for you! Come out to my upcoming events or book your own private event to take away some stress of preparing for the holidays!

Need any supplies for your holiday crafting?  Head to my online store to shop today! 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment