Monday, October 3, 2016

Send a Bright and Happy Card!

Hello!  For today's Mojo Monday card I thought I would share a fun and colourful card we made in Technique class today.

Our techniques today focused around different ways to create starburst (sunburst) effects.

One simple way to create a sunburst effect is to use our sunburst thinlit.
You can use the cut out of the thinlit as it is but I thought it would be fun to use the cut out as a mask.  I placed the cut out on top of the paper and sponged different brights colours in the open spaces.
I used the gorgeous grunge stamp set and Perfectly wrapped stamp set as well as the hello you thinlits to dress up the card.

I'm sure someone would love to receive this bright and cheery card in the mail!
I'm going to send it to someone!  Did you know World Cardmaking Day was this past Saturday?
Stampin' Up! is celebrating with a sale on cardmaking basics so you can make cheerful cards and send them too!
Check it out on my online store!  Hurry!  Sale ends October 5th!
Hope this card inspired you and gets your Stampin' mojo flowing!




No comments:

Post a Comment