Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Prince Charming

For this week's watch it Wednesday, check out the latest Paper Pumpkin video.  These cute cards were what I received in a cute orange box delivered by the fed ex man.

It is a very happy time for my daughter and I to get the boxes and rip them open to see what's inside.

Funny story: At a recent workshop I was explaining the paper pumpkin program and I explained why these kits are called Paper Pumpkin.  The name came from the Cinderella story where Cinderella was working so hard but then a fairy godmother turned a pumpkin into a coach that whisked her away to the ball.
That's what this orange box is.  It's your 30 minute crafting escapism from reality.  It's supposed to whisk you away to something fun and beautiful.

One of the ladies was so excited and told her friend they should both get the prince charming kit. (aka paper pumpkin)

I thought it was so cute.  Yes.  We can think of paper pumpkin as prince charming too.  Why not?

If you haven't subscribed yet, why not start today?

Enjoy your own personal prince charming delivered to your door. :-)
Contact me to subscribe.




No comments:

Post a Comment