Monday, October 10, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I hope you are finding time to relax, eat food and enjoy time with family.
On Saturday our family headed off to Canada's Wonderland.  The weather was perfect.  The line ups for the rides started to get a bit long in the afternoon but we didn't mind.
We did a few rides together as a family but then we split up.  Nathaniel was clear that he wanted to ride the "aggressive thrill rides" and Michelle was quite clear that she had no interest in those rides at all.
I was on Michelle's side. I mean why should I spend my weekend feeling dizzy?
So, the boys took off to ride as many "aggressive thrill rides" as possible and Michelle and I leisurely walked around the park.  We rode a few rides, did a trick or treat activity they had at the kidsville section and then settled down into a diner to have slurpies and french fries.  :-)




After Canada's Wonderland we headed off to my brother's house for dinner.  My sister in law had made some very delicious food and we all ate until we were stuffed!  The kids played with their cousins and we heard lots of laughing and stomping of feet all around the house. 

It was a perfect way to spend Thanksgiving. 
Later today we are going on a family outing to watch an argos game.  I know nothing about football but being outside with my family sounds lovely. 

I plan to do some stamping in my craft cave today.  Why don't you take some time to do some stamping too? 
Here's a card to get your stamping mojo flowing.  The supply list is below.  Don't forget if you need anything, make sure to head to my online store.  The buy 3 get 1 free designer series paper sale is on now! (note: specialty papers like I used on this card are not included in the sale)



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment