Monday, October 24, 2016

Halloween Crafting Inspiration

Happy Monday!  For this week's mojo Monday inspiration I thought I would share some of the halloween crafting that I have been doing.

Here's a couple of projects from the recent Kids Can Craft class that I did at my church.  The projects were a hit.

I used the new 2X8 cello bags that are just the right size for hershey nuggets.  These are extremely difficult to find in Canada.  My source is shoppers drug mart and they only have the almond kind.  I don't actually care about the flavour.  It's all about the nugget shape.  They are just so cute when wrapped with our pretty designer series paper don't you agree?

Here's a cute post it note holder.

I hope these projects inspire your halloween crafting! Supplies are listed below. Don't forget the designer paper sale is over at the end of the month!  
Grab 3 packs and get one free! Head to my online store today
Thanks for stopping in! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment