Monday, September 26, 2016

The Fall Stamp Camp was a Blast!

I can't wait to share with you some photos from the fun fall stamp camp that happened this past Saturday.
It was such fun and positive energy!
The day started with 3 stamping demonstrations which I found inspiring.  I learned ways to use product that I wouldn't have even thought of!
After the demonstrations we dove right into the stamping.

I love how stamping brings people together.  I saw lots of talking and laughing going on through the day.  I saw existing friends chatting away and enjoying time together but I also saw many new friendships being made!


It was a full house!  The event sold out before the deadline! Everyone made 10 different cards using new holiday product! There was even one person there who had NEVER stamped before.  She was totally blown away by the experience and in case you wondered...she also left with her 10 completed greeting cards. The fact that she had never stamped before was not a deterrent at all!  

A delicious lunch was included in the event.



We also had hundred and hundreds of dollars of raffle prizes! Check out the smile on this lucky winner!

Here's just a few of the cards.  Don't miss the next stamp camp!  We are already more than half full so register today! The next stamp camp will be highlighting the new spring and sale-a-bration products! Don't miss out! RSVP today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment