Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Obsession!

When I get obsessed about something I can't stop thinking about it.  It's something in my personality.  This stampin' obsession has sure been lasting a long time.  Did you know that I am coming up to my 9th year stampaversary!?
That's almost 9 years of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! It's true!

But I digress.

I actually wanted to tell you about my obsession about memory keeping.

I know I have written blog posts before about how much I love the Project Life by Stampin' Up! products. The quality is amazing, the colour co-ordinating is perfect and the artwork is beautiful.
These things are all good however the reason I am obsessed is because I am getting my memories preserved in an album so the memories can live on and be enjoyed over and over again.

I have quite a few pages of photos from our most recent Disney trip.  It brings back so many happy memories and my family love looking at the photos and reading the memories I've jotted down on the Project Life journalling cards. Our family trip becomes priceless when I put those photos into an album to enjoy over and over again.

It doesn't take a lot of time and is so easy!

I'm so obsessed about this that I am doing another Memory Keeping and More information session.
Here's the details!  I hope you can come.  It's free and I would love to share memory keeping with you!

You’re Invited to a Special Afternoon featuring…
Project Life by Stampin’ Up!
Do you have pictures sitting on your computer, on your phone, or in a box?
I have learned about a system called Project Life by Stampin' Up! that takes the time money and stress out of memory keeping! It’s all about living your life, and documenting it for your family in a quick, simple, easy and affordable way!
This is not scrapbooking! It takes much less time, and focuses more on living your life and preserving your precious memories for you and your family.  You need not ONE OUNCE of crafting ability, just the desire to preserve your precious memories!  (And have a little fun with me!)
I know we’re all busy, and have so much taking up our time, but I would LOVE for you to join me for some light snacks and fun socialization.  I will teach and share about how to create something that is priceless for you and your family.  
I would love to see you and please feel free to invite a friend! There is no charge for this event but RSVP is required as space is limited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment