Thursday, August 11, 2016

Use the mat!

I've had a couple of questions about how to get a crisp image when stamping and so I thought I'd share my number one tip for getting a crisp image when using photopolymar stamps.

Sometimes when using photopolymer stamps, parts of the image will not appear to stamp well.  This happens frequently when you are stamping on a flexible surface like a plastic craft table.


The simplest solution is to use the Stampin' Pierce mat under the cardstock.


Here is a stamped image  made with the same stamp and same ink but just had the piercing mat under the cardstock.

I think it definitely looks more crisp and clean. 
Give it a try! 
Oh!  FYI! This tip is meant just for photopolymer stamps.  It doesn't work for rubber stamps.  I think maybe because the rubber stamps already have foam built into the stamp. 
Need to buy a piercing mat (item 126199)? Check out my online store! 
Hope you enjoyed my tip Thursday! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment