Monday, August 1, 2016

Thoughtful Branches: Get it before it's gone!

Stampin' Up! has released a limited edition stamp set and thinlits that are ONLY available in August.
Of course it's cute.  Of course I had to have it. Of course I'm going to do a class with it.
The stamp set is called Thoughtful Branches:




Starting August 2nd you can order the stamp set or the stamp set and thinlit bundle directly through me or through my online store. 

I think the best value is to sign up for my class on August 31st. Here's the details: 

Wednesday August 31st  6:30pm:  Thoughtful Branches Stamp a Stack
Come out and make 8 pretty cards (2 of 4 designs) using the limited edition Thoughtful Branches Stamp set.  This class is a great value because it includes the stamp set for you to take home! Cost $45.  Want the matching framelits to take home too? Only $38 including tax/shipping when you preorder them when registering for the class. ($41 plus tax/shipping normally)  RSVP Aug. 17th 

Remember, this stamp set is only available in August.  Don't miss out! 

Anyone who signs up for the class or purchases the thoughtful branch stamp set will receive a PDF of instructions for 3 wow projects using the stamp set. 

Shop online or contact me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment