Monday, July 25, 2016

Niagara gets the Stampin' mojo flowing

Have I mentioned that I love summer?  Besides the hot weather (which beats cold weather any day), I also love summer because of the extra family time.




We decided to take a spontaneous trip to the Niagara falls area since my mom never uses her air miles and begged us to use her points before they expired.
Sure mom...if you insist.
So, air miles points turned into a hotel stay at the Sheraton at Niagara Falls.




A trip to Niagara Falls turned into a jaunt to Niagara on the Lake.











Enjoying the beauty of Niagara on the Lake turned into a desire to stop at a local fruit stand
The stop at a local fruit stand resulted in a delicious snack of fresh, locally grown cherries and peaches.
The fruit was so juicy and sweet!
Eating the fresh fruit made me think of the fruit stand designer series paper and I decided that when I had a moment in my craft cave, I would make something with that paper.

I finally had a minute to play today and this was the super simple card I made inspired by the fruit from Niagara on the Lake.
I let the designer series paper be the star of the card.  I then stamped a sentiment from the One Big Meaning stamp set and sponged the edges of the paper with tangerine tango ink.
A small knot using the peek a boo peach ruched ribbon seemed to finish the card off.
Hope this card gets your stampin' mojo flowing!
The supply list is below
Don't forget, time is running out to take advantage of Bonus Days!  For every $60 you spend in July, you receive a $6 discount code to use for you shopping in August. (Don't lose the code!)
Shop online today!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment