Monday, June 20, 2016

Navy and White...

I have been having such fun playing with new Stampin' Supplies.
Here's a few of the cards I made to demo at the recent New Catalogue Stamp Camp. (check out photos from the event HERE)

This is a simple and elegant white on white card with simple night of navy stamped accent and night of navy twine. The detailed floral thinlits work perfectly with the floral phrases stamp set.


When the Stampin' Up! staff were showing off this suite, the rhyme that was used was "navy and white with a pop of bright"

I tried to play around with the "pop of bright" idea and this is white I came up with. 


My pop of bright is the calypso coral cardstock and calypso coral twine. The pop of colour really jazzes up the card don't you think?

Hope this #mojomonday card gets your stampin' mojo flowing.  Why don't you try a card with navy and white and a pop of bright?
Need supplies, head over to my online store to shop for whatever your heart fancies! 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment