Monday, May 30, 2016

Trip of a Lifetime

I already know this blog post will be a completely insufficent summary of the amazing vacation I just experienced with my son.  This trip, (a Mediterranean cruise aboard the Norwegian Epic) was a pampering gift from Stampin' Up!
Here are some highlights and photos.

A view of the ship from the shuttle bus.

One of the first things we did when we got on the ship was head to the Stampin' Up! hospitality room where we are treated to candy and a daily spin on the prize wheel.  I didn't spin the prize wheel once since my son loved spinning it so much.
Not only do we get gifts in the hospitality room, we also got nightly pillow gifts in our stateroom each night.
I really felt pampered!
Even my son got a gift.  Here we are in our new Stampin' up caps.
The gifts were really over the top and I loved them! I would never splurge on a Dooney and Bourke handbag myself so I felt very spoiled to receive one!
Of course the biggest squeals from me came when the pillow gifts were Stampin' Up! product. 



Enough about the gifts...the sightseeing was unbelievable.  There is such history in places like Italy




There was food, food and more food! 




Finally, we can't forget the best part of all...the fun and friendships.  Truly the memories on this trip were priceless.  I absolutely loved the time with my youngest son and I know he loved it too.
This ginormous waterside was enjoyed many times over!

We also enjoyed a lot of gelato.  This is the smile from a boy who's mom bought him gelato twice in one day!


One of the most meaningful experiences of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for me is the friendships I form with special people.  It was really neat to see my son building new friendships on the trip as well.




Of course we were sad to leave the ship but coming home is sweet.  There is a lot of truth to the old saying: "absence makes the heart grow fonder"
My son couldn't wait to give daddy a hug when we were picked up from the airport and I was treated to homemade cake pops courtesy of my daughter.


What can I say?  I feel very refreshed and blessed! Thank you to all of you who have fun with me on the Stampin' journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment