Thursday, May 12, 2016

Same gum wrapper, different colour!

Hello!  Things are in high gear as I get ready to take off with my youngest on his first Stampin' Up! incentive trip.  I don't know if this happens to you before a trip but my mind is racing with about two million things that need to get done before I leave.  Some days this causes me to be insanely productive...other days it causes me to be insanely overwhelmed and confused resulting in severe unproductivity!

Of course one of the things that I am up to is making swaps for the cruise.  A huge shout out to friends Camille, Lucy and Laura Linda who came over to help me stamp.  I also got hubby involved in the stamping production that was going on as I was feeling there was just too much to do and more hands were needed!

For the "anything but a card" swap, I decided to do the gum wrapper and decided to use the new in colour emerald envy.

Check it out!



This week's watch it Wednesday  is a throwback to the video I made showing how to make this waterfall gum wrapper.  If you missed it the first time, here it is again in this blog post

Also, I had done a blog post this past weekend but I think it didn't show up at the top of the blog so you may have missed it.  It uses the retiring apple of my eye stamp set.  Did you miss it?  Check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment