Sunday, May 1, 2016

All about the Open Sea

Last week was so exciting!  I received my travel packet from Stampin' Up! for the upcoming incentive trip that I earned last year.  Myself and one guest are being treated to an all inclusive vacation of a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Norwegian Epic.  Thank you so much to all of you who stamped with me last year and helped me earn this trip of a lifetime.

In typical Stampin' Up! style, the travel packet was beautiful.

My guest on this trip will be my youngest son.  He's never been on a Stampin' Up! trip.  He was thrilled to see his name on the name badge and he told me he thought the travel packet was very "fancy"

I received this pretty handmade invitation in my travel packet.  It used the Open Sea stamp set which is retiring.
I can't believe it's leaving.  It's one of my "go to" masculine sets.
I guess it's also perfect when you are sending someone an invitation to dine with you on a cruise ship!  :-)

Here's a card that we made at class last week using the Open Sea Stamp set.  The intricate detail on the stamps amaze me every time!
Don't miss picking up this stamp set before it's gone! Shop today on my online store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment