Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Still Love Paper Pumpkin!

I'm still receiving those cute paper pumpkin boxes and I still love them!

I was so excited to see the Fed Ex truck drive up today!  I knew there would be a happy gift on my doorstep!


Instead of the usual orange box, the box was bermuda bay coloured to celebrate Paper Pumpkin's third birthday. !  Fun!


Check out the Watch it Wednesday video below  for  this month's cute project.

Here's the fun news!  To celebrate that Stampin' Up! just shipped their millionth kit, they will be including a bonus stamp set in the April kit!  It's just their way of saying "thanks" for being a Paper Pumpkin subscriber!  Awesome!
If you're not a subscriber, subscribe before April 10th to get the April kit with the bonus additional stamp set! 
You can do a month to month subscription.  Subscribe HERE
Or get a 1,3,6, or 12 month prepaid subscription.  Just head to my online store and click paper pumpkin-->prepaid subscriptions.

I also offer a free pumpkin pals night where you can bring your box and sit and craft it with me!  Next session is Sunday April 24th.  Contact me to RSVP.




No comments:

Post a Comment