Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easy and Pretty Home Decor

Last weekend a friend of mine was baptized and I wanted to make her a special gift.  This card and frame was inspired by Julie Brancart.  She made her projects wedding projects but I changed the sentiment as I thought it was beautiful as a baptism card as well.
It is really hard to see in the photo but the words are gold embossed and there are touches of gold wink of stella on the flowers.  I had to add the wink of stella as I know my friend loves all things bling!

I hope each time she looks at the frame she will remember her special day!

Do you like the flowers?  It's your absolute last chance to grab this free stamp set called "flowering fields"  It's only available during sale-a-bration which ends March 31st.  Shop now on my online store! 

For my Watch it Wednesday video I wanted to share another beautiful and easy home decor project. This project didn't strike my fancy in the catalogue...but then I actually saw it in real life and put it together.  Wow!  I hope you will come to my class on April 28th and make the project with me.  I'll provide the stamps, ink and kits.  You can just come and have a nice time.  It's a perfect gift for Mother's day or any special lady in your life! Register today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment