Monday, February 29, 2016

Seeing a Canada I've never seen...

I'm almost off to embark on another adventure as a part of my Stampin' Up! journey.
I've been a part of a Canadian demonstrator strategy team led by Dale Hampshire, the Canadian Business Development Manager. We plan, think and work on solutions to help support Canadian demonstrators.
We do a lot of the work over email but sometimes we need to meet in person.
This time we are meeting in Victoria, British Columbia.
I have never been to that part of the country and have always wanted to go.  I am flying in early so I can enjoy some sights before all the meetings start.

The plan was originally to fly out tomorrow night but with all the snow storm warnings, I thought it would be best to try to get an earlier flight.  I'm now flying out first thing in the morning.  No problem.  It just means I've been running around like crazy today trying to finish a 2 day to-do list in one day.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the strategy team again.  Our meetings last year were in Quebec City.  Here's a couple of pictures from last time.  Can't wait to see what adventures await us this year.  I'll try to keep you updated!



No comments:

Post a Comment