Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Such Cute Valentines: watch it Wednesday

For this week's watch it Wednesday, I'm sharing the January paper pumpkin kit.  What a perfectly cute and easy way to make treat packets!!
Frankly the red sequins in this months kit make me want to flap my arms around with excitement!
Have you ever wanted to enjoy crafting without the hassle of planning a project or finding the supplies?  Then Paper Pumpkin is your solution.
Give it a try NOW while the 3 month prepaid subscription is on sale! Get paper pumpkin for 3 months and pay only $69 instead of the regular $74.95  (item # 137859)
Contact me to order it or shop on my online store!
Or go for the no obligation month to month subscription:
Just click HERE

The last Sunday of the month is almost here!  Whoever has a kit is welcome to come out and craft it with my daughter and I  RSVP required please. No charge!  Just fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment