Saturday, January 23, 2016

Birthday cards

Just wanted to share some birthday cards made using the awesome It's My Party Suite in the occasions catalogue.
What's fun about this suite is that there are so many amazing co-ordinating products.
Here's one swap card I received from Amy Combs.  She uses the It's my Party DSP, the party wishes stamp set, the balloon from the Party Punch pack, the co-ordinating bakers twine, and enamel dots.

Here's a card I made using the same products but a totally different outcome.  
Super fun and versatile right? 


We are talking a lot about birthdays in our house because my daughter is getting ready to celebrate a birthday in February.  She designed and sent out her birthday invitations already.  Here is the dramatic card that she made. 


She brayered the whisper white background with a variety of colours (daffodil delight, wisteria wonder and melon mambo maybe?).  Then she stamped and heat embossed the words with black embossing powder.  She did the same with the cupcakes and puched them out.  

Since my daughter is all excited about her birthday coming up, it causes my young son to start thinking about what he's going to do for his party in March. 
I guess there will be a lot of birthday talk in our house for a while! 

I can't believe the party punch pack is on the weekly deals list this week.  It's a bit unusual to put newly released product on the weekly deals but it's on there!  So I'd say take advantage and grab it now! 

Of course it's about the same price savings if you go for the bundle the stamp set with the punches. 

Check it out on my online store if you're like me and have birthday celebrations ahead of you! 
Don't forget you get a free sale-a-bration item with every $60 order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment