Friday, November 27, 2015

Gentle peace meets All Ye Faithful

Here's a card that is easy to stamp.  As Christmas day draws closer I do find myself reflecting more on the meaning of Christmas and talking about it more with the kids.

This All Ye Faithful set is one that I purchased specifically so I could share and enjoy the Christmas message.

Can you spy two items that are currently on sale with the awesome Online Extravaganza?
The gold ribbon AND the Gentle Peace stamp set. (The sentiment comes from the Gentle Peace stamp set)
Check out all that's on sale on my online store

To be honest I had totally forgotten that the Gentle Peace Stamp set was still available for purchase.  It is so lovely and it's now on sale!  (Check out past cards I've done with the Gentle Peace stamp set HERE and HERE) 
Check out the supply list below and click on any of the images to take you to the online store.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I love how stamping is a way to enjoy and live out my faith experience.  When I stamp alone, especially if I am stamping something for someone else, I will often be in quiet prayer for that person.  I also love giving my handmade creations to people as a way to bring joy and blessing into someone's life.

If you can relate, then consider signing up for the Creating for Christ event.  This idea has been on my heart for a while so in partnership with Marian (another Team S.T.I.C) girl, we are finally giving it a go.  I'm anticipating a fun, relaxing experience together.  Please let me know if you'd like to attend!
Feb. 6th 1pm-5:30


No comments:

Post a Comment