Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Decorating for Christmas: Watch it Wednesday (double videos this week!)


Today's inspiration comes from something I created with my friend Linda.  If you're like me when you browse the Stampin' Up! catalogue you drool over the stamps and paper and embellishments and things like a create a banner kit get lost in the shuffle. 

I knew that doing a home decor segment I had to get the banner kit and play.  The banner kit comes with awesome stencils to help make your creativity flow a little easier. 
Guess what?!  It's on sale during the amazing Online Extravaganza!   40% off!  Only $17.10! 
Don't hesitate to shop on my online store while the sale is on! 


Check out the banner that I made and we finally got the video from the last tv spot so enjoy these home decorating ideas and think about what you can do to decorate for the holidays!

















No comments:

Post a Comment