Sunday, November 22, 2015

Be inspired!

Hello!  I'm so sorry I forgot to post yesterday!  So much for my plan to post daily leading up to and including the big online extravaganza sale!
Anyway, no excuses...here's the inspiration for today.
One of the items on the sale is the pansy punch.  It will be 30% off starting Monday! I see on the extravaganza sale flyer that Stampin' Up! has noted items are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Those words mean don't wait to place your order!!!

Here is a home decor piece I made based on Lee-Ann Greff's creation. I love it how demonstrators are so willing to share their creations with one another.
This creation primarily uses the Wonderland dsp (item 139588)
Do you see where I used the pansy punch that will be on sale starting Monday?

Here it is hiding in the layering.  I punched out our dazzing diamonds glitter paper.  I thought adding an extra layer between the snowflakes would be exciting. 
The pansy punch is versatile that way! 


Sale starts tomorrow! Shop on my online store
stay tuned for a post tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment