Monday, October 12, 2015

Fall Family Time: So Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!  My heart is full of gratitude to God for so many blessings!  These fall weekends have been perfect for enjoying family time so I thought I would share some pictures.

There was great debate in our family about going to the Markham Fair.  I love going to the Markham Fair.  It just speaks small town wholesome fun to me.  Kevin just sees it as an excessive admission fee to walk around and look at strange art projects, smelly barn animals and stand in the cold.
I was outvoted.  We didn't go to the Markham Fair.  Instead we went apple picking at a local farm.  (although I pointed out to Kevin that the admission fee for 5 people to enter the farm plus the bag of apples almost equaled the Markham Fair admission...however the point is that we get to come home with a gigantic 20 pd bag of fresh apples and at the Markham Fair we come home with hyper children who eat too much cotton candy)
We had a lot of fun at the farm and we were all very proud of our harvest of apples (and one pumpkin)



In consolation for not going to the Markham Fair, this weekend we went to Canada's Wonderland.  The weather was perfect! 
Michelle and I are not huge roller coaster lovers so there were a few times we girls just watched the boys ride the rides. 



I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving weekend enjoying food, family, rest and grateful hearts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment