Wednesday, September 16, 2015

founders circle 2015 swag: Watch it Wednesday

For this week's watch it Wednesday I would love to share some of the treats that I recently received in preparation for the Founders Circle retreat.
The trip is amazing but the anticipation of the trip is amazing too!
A heartfelt thank you to all my friends, customers and team girls that make this journey as exciting as it is.
By the time this posts, I should be at the airport ready to head off for the adventure!
Please continue to join me in the journey by booking a private class, attending a class (check out my class schedule) or joining the fun of the stampin' up family.  Stamping is therapy and it's fun and it's practical! (You need Christmas cards anyway right?)





Here's a picture of when my friend Sandy and I  first received our bags after our names being announced at awards night.

No comments:

Post a Comment