Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Watermelon Treat Bag


This was my favourite little gift that I gave the Diva Dinner girls last week.  This treat bag was made using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit dies.  I have the supply list below in case you want to know how to make your own.  I can't take credit for the idea.  I saw it on pintrest...
It was easy to slip a pack of watermelon gum inside.  So fun! In case you are wondering, the seeds are half of the heart punch in the itty bitty punch pack.





For today's watch it Wednesday I've put in a video of how to use the Fast Fuse Adhesive.  I'll admit it took me a while to understand how to use this adhesive well but now it is fast becoming a favourite.  It's perfect for when you need a stronger adhesive than snail...like in the case of making the treat bags!  To order fast fuse or anything else, just click on any of the images in the supply list below.





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment