Monday, July 27, 2015

Highlights from my heart

Well, I'm now home from what I felt was one of the best Stampin' Up! conventions EVER!  I was so tired at the end of each day I know I didn't blog much or explain very much so now that I am home I thought I would share a little bit more if you are interested.

There were so many wonderful things about this experience.  One was having so many Team S.T.I.C girls coming along this time. I could tell my dear friend Zahra was loving the excitment and energy of the atmosphere and since she had earned an annual award, she was eligible to go into a special little room for award achievers where we received a small bucketful of treats that included candy, stamp set, and embellishments.  The room also had snacks and a soda fountain where we could get unlimited drinks.   I was so excited that she qualified that I said we must go to the room together.  I'm glad we did because we bumped into Brandy Cox who is famous in the stamping world for her ideas and stamping videos.  I was able to introduce Zahra to Brandy and get a great picture.




Another wonderful highlight was awards night.  I know I briefly mentioned it before but my heart is full of amazement that in Canada I ranked number 1 in the leadership category and number 2 in both the sales and sr. associate promotions category.  Crazy right?  It's true! Nothing is impossible with God.  It was a thrill to be honoured and being one of the top three in any of those categories guaranteed me a spot in the coveted Founders Circle Retreat in September.  I was really wanting a spot in that pampering retreat because it is such a relaxing, luxurious getaway and especially because it's the perfect vacation with a few of my very special stamping friends.  Because Stampin' Up! is changing up their rewards program, this will be the last Founders Circle retreat.  This was the retreat two years ago that I met my friend Christi Beck.  (read some posts about our friendship HERE ).  We are so thrilled that we both get to enjoy the retreat.  


Awards night is also a time to celebrate achievements of friends so I spent a lot of time hollering and cheering for my fellow demonstrator friends. 




Other very special moments is hearing from my husband that he received a hand stamped card from Stampin' Up! home office staff member Donna Griffith.  I haven't worked with very many companies in my life but Stampin' Up! is the first to send my husband a card letting him know how his support for me is appreciated.  Yes.  He feels pretty great and it's true.  I was pretty busy getting ready for my stamping presentation at convention so Kevin definitely deserved that card. 

I have some new holiday catalogue product in my hot hands and I will bring it to class on Thursday to give you a tiny sneak peek. 
If you want to get the holiday catalogue product in your hands early, then purchase the starter kit in August because you can fill your starter kit with anything from the main catalogue and the holiday catalogue.  Yup.  That's getting the new goodies one full month before anyone else. 
Not ready to join the fun of the Stampin' Up! family?  Then be the first to see the new product by scheduling a party with me! I can't wait to show you everything! 
Thank you for all the fun and friendship you bring to my life! 




No comments:

Post a Comment