Sunday, July 19, 2015

Getting ready to Swap

Just a couple more days before I head out to the annual Stampin Up! convention in Salt Lake city!  One of the highlights for me is swapping cards.  I go down with a whole bunch of cards I've made and then I come home with all different cards.  It's such fun!

Here's a couple of my swap cards.  This one uses the Crazy About You stamp set and flower medallion punch.  The strip of dsp is from the English Garden Designer series paper stack.

This is a card we did at club earlier this month and I liked it so much I thought it would be a great swap card. I seriously love the brick embossing folder.

I can't wait to show you the swap cards I come home with.  Make sure to register for an upcoming class so you can see them too!

I love to bring little gifts for my friends that I only see at Stampin' events.  This is a variation of something we made at Kids Can Craft class last month. (see it here)   It's a fun way to decorate a chocolate bar treat and shows a little Canadian patriotism.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment