Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Christmas in July

My annual Christmas in July card class will be on July 30th this month.  I've started playing with my Christmas stamps and can't wait to share them with you.  Here's a couple I've made so far.

I love using the pool party color for Christmas


This is a card that I will be swapping at Stampin' Up!'s Inspire Create Share convention next week.  Yup, with the help of Team S.T.I.C girls, 60 of these babies were made!

Get a jump start on your Christmas crafting!  RSVP today for Christmas in July card class! 
You'll get to make 4 different cards with envelopes for just $15 or FREE with an order (min. $25)
Make a second set for just $10 more. Hope to see you there! 
For your pleasure, I will have all my convention swap cards to show off too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment