Sunday, June 28, 2015

Kids can craft teacher gifts!

Last week I had the Kids Can craft class where the theme was gifts for teachers.
Here is a chocolate bar wrapped the some cucumber crush dsp and then covered with some fun punch art. The scallop tag topper punch was perfect for the ends to give a decorative flair.

Michelle took the punch art idea from kids class and looked up some ideas on pintrest and came up with this card that she made. 
In case you are wondering, she freehand cut the apple.  I have to admit I LOVE stamping with my daughter.  I'll call what we do "tandem" stamping.  I'll be down in the craft cave stamping my stuff and she'll just come down and have her own idea of what she needs to stamp and she'll just putter around completely independently stamping away.  She then shows me her creation and I am always blown away.

Anytime is the perfect time to make something to show your appreciation to someone.  In my opinion the above creations are just an example of why handmade is better than anything you buy in a store. 
Hope you take some time to create today! 

Here's the supply list for the chocolate bar wrapping. Click any of the images to take you to my online store

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment