Sunday, June 21, 2015

Birthday and graduation

This past Wednesday was my birthday. I had told myself not to worry if no one remembered because there was a lot of action around Ethan's graduation that same day. 
I shouldn't have worried. My daughter made muffins and brought one to me for breakfast along with her Handstamped card. 
Kevin didn't make a card but he did stamp a bag which he had filled with chocolate and a new package of post it notes because he sees how many post it notes I use for my thank you cards!
After the morning, the rest of the day was all about Ethan. Here's some pictures from graduation.
The cake...
Pictures with family. My parents and Kevin's parents also came to celebrate.

I think Ethan enjoyed celebrating with his friends the most. Here he is with his first friend from when he transferred in grade three to the local school from a private school. 

I'm looking forward to this week. I've scheduled a day for myself to relax. It's been so busy lately! I'm planning to work on my hawaii album and go to the spa!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the gift bag Kevin!

    Sounds like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete