Wednesday, May 13, 2015

More aloha adventures

Just wanted to share the highlights from day two of our hawaii adventures. 
The day started early with a group trip to the Polynesian Culture Centre. It's a major tourist attraction that shares the culture and history of the many tropical islands. What was extra cool was that the attraction was closed to the public in the morning. The whole park was just for us STampin up folk all morning which felt super special. 


The morning ended with a short gathering at the theater where the president Rich Jutkins and CEO Shelli Gardner shared a few words and all demonstrators received a new stamp set!woot woot!!!
Nothing makes stampin up demonstrators more happy than getting free stamps!
When we returned to the hotel in the afternoon I absolutely had to finish my swaps since the deadline to turn them in was that evening. My friend Cynthia kindly agreed to help me finish and Kevin didn't feel thrilled about the idea of sitting in the room listening to Cynthia and I yabber on about the new catalogue, stamping technique, new class ideas and whatever other stampin talk we would chatter about so he headed to the beach with Cynthia's husband.
In the evening kevin and I ordered some take out food from the Cheesecake Factory and took a cab to visit my aunt and uncle who live year round in hawaii.
Since they live in Hawaii I don't get to see them often at all so it was nice to visit.
And then the day ended with another perfect pillow gift...a large beach bag that matches the travel packet we received. 
We are having a great time! 
In case you check my blog for stampin updates, I thought I'd better post this week's weekly deals. Feel free to shop on my online store!
Mahalo! (Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment