Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day

Just a quick post to share the cards I received today from my family. 
I love it when I wake up in the morning on a special day and Kevin gives me a card in one of the smooth, whisper white Stampin Up envelopes. That's when I know he made the card! He's made me a few here and there over the years. I love them all but I think this one was the best so far. It must be because he discovered the art of "case-ing" (that means copying someone else's creation). He found one that he liked on the Internet then called Michelle down to the craft cave to help him make it.  Super cute right? 
My son Ethan didn't have the planning skills to stamp his card in advance. He woke up late today (actually I notice that he sleeps a lot and eats a lot now...must be teenager boy stuff kicking in) 
He woke up, wished me a happy Mother's Day and then disappeared into the craft cave and finally emerged with this creation. 

I'm thankful for my family and am having a great day today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment