Wednesday, April 15, 2015

#weloveds

Last year my friend Lyssa Z. came up with the fantastic idea of showering the Stampin' Up! demonstrator support staff with our appreciation.
As demonstrators we need lots of help.  It could be anything from not knowing how to input an order to getting an item broken in shipment replaced or listening to us when we have feedback about a product.
Demonstrator support hears it all from us and from customers as well.
When I call that 1800 stamp up phone number, I always know they are there are help and they are always super sweet.

Here's a blog post outlining what happened last year.

This year Team S.T.I.C played along by making little hershey kiss treats and we packed them up and sent them off in the mail!



If you've every been helped by demonstrator support, send them an email letting them know they are awesome!

Or post a pictures and tag #weloveds

I feel pretty blessed to have such great support at the Stampin' Up! home office.

Thank you demonstrator support!  You are awesome for always answering all my phone calls and emails with such kindness!

#weloveds

No comments:

Post a Comment