Saturday, March 7, 2015

Great day!

I had a great day today. 
The day started with my sons 8th birthday party. He told me he wanted a minecraft themed party. 
Here he is making the invitations several weeks ago. 
It was wonderful to see him all excited today playing with his friends and telling them the instructions for all the games. We played minecraft bingo, ball toss (into a stampin up box painted like a creeper head) and a scavenger hunt for gems. 
Here's some pictures of the cake, pizza and loot bags (buckets)




(Yes I was heat embossing and die cutting these tags 1 hour before party guests were due to arrive! Heh heh)


Right after the party I headed off to a private stampin class. This stampin party was with a gang I've known for years. It's always fun stamping with them because they just enjoy the time together. It makes me happy to see them happy and chatting with one another and showing off their creations. 

The hostess requested masculine themed cards this time.  Here's a couple of the favourites:
Using the new For Being You stamp set (only available until March 31) and the mustache framelit...

And using the adventure bundle:

The day ended with taco dinner with my family and sitting on the couch watching tv and eating popcorn.
A good day. Hope you had a good day too!







No comments:

Post a Comment