Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Watch it Wednesday: February Paper Pumpkin

I know I've said it before but I will say it again:  My Paper Pumpkin 3 month subscription is on sale but only until the end of March. Plus you get a sale-a-bration item!

How much better does it get?

Check out the video for the February Paper Pumpkin.


Check out how I've used Paper pumpkin as a craft at my daughter's birthday party.  There are lots of ways to use the Paper Pumpkin but don't forget that the best thing about it is that it's easy and fun! Contact me today to subscribe!

Other news you need to know...Stampin' Up! has announced the addition of 4 new exclusive sale-a-bration items!  Do not miss booking a private class with me in March so you can see them in action and get your exclusive goodies!





No comments:

Post a Comment