Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stampin' friendships

Sometimes I sit and just feel amazed about the amazing women I have met through my journey as a stampin' up demonstrator.  I am truly blessed.  One of the biggest joys is the friendships that I have made that wouldn't have been possible without Stampin' Up!  I think of the fellow demonstrators both on team S.T.I.C and across North America that have laughed and cried with me over life and new stampin' product! Grin.

One great friendship is with a gal from Texas.  Her name is Christi Beck.  She's a fun and talented demonstrator.  We hit it off at my first Founders Circle Retreat a couple of years ago.(You can see us in our matching shirts HERE) We were both first timers to the retreat and so we already had something in common (besides loving stamps!).  It turned out we both had daughters and our daughters had the chance to meet and hang out lots on the Western Caribbean cruise last May.

Did I mention that our daughters LOVED each other?  Well, as a special treat we decided that over this coming March break, Christi and her daughter will come and visit!  My daughter is over the moon excited as she had pretty much assumed she would never see Allison again and my daughter made it very clear she felt it was terribly unfair that I could see Christi every Stampin' convention.

So, with the arrival just a few weeks away, my daughter made a card for her friend Allison.  (Christi, if you're reading this don't tell Allison...it's supposed to be a surprise!)

I absolutely love it that my little girl is coming into her own stampin' style and enjoying stamping for herself. It was totally her idea to make this card and I think it's perfect!  (It's rainbow because the two girls both love My Little Pony which involves a lot of rainbows)

Being a Stamin' Up! demonstrator has so many perks!  Lifelong stampin' friendships is just one of the many perks!  Chat with me anytime about purchasing the starter kit for yourself!





No comments:

Post a Comment