Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cheerful Critters Treat Bag:

Just wanted to share this cute treat bag/card project.  I got the idea from a giftie I received from someone  at the Leadership conference.
The treat bag thinlits in the spring catalogue are a must have!
They are super easy to make and it's a great way to use your designer series paper.  I love how you can see the other side of the beautiful paper in the inside of the bag!  This solves the constant dilemma of "which side do I use?  They are both beautiful!"
I used a black marker to ink up the words so that I could stamp them separately with a space in between to put a little heart.


Here's the supply list:  Click on any of the images to take you to my online store!  Get a free sale-a-bration item with every $60 order!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


And the Watch it Wednesday Video for this week (sorry, uploaded on a Thursday!)




How are you getting ready for Valentines?
I've got Kids Class tonight and I can't wait!







No comments:

Post a Comment