Friday, February 27, 2015

A little Spring


Easter will be here soon!  I just thought I'd get a little spring in the air by crafting Easter cards in my basement this week.  There's nothing like taking a day to relax in my craft cave to make me feel better.  Honestly, all this snow and cold weather is really dragging my mood down.  I can't wait for spring and summer!

Isn't this a cute card?  I love that thick in colour baker's twine.  (check out the weekly deals below...the crisp canatalope twine is on sale!)
Get that fun designer series paper free when you place a minimum $60 order. (love sale-a-bration!)

Here's what you need to make the card.  Go ahead an click on any of the images to take you to my online store.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



And here's the weekly deals! 




No comments:

Post a Comment