Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A Great Freebie: Watch it Wednesday

Sale-a-bration is now in full swing and many of you have been snatching up the sale-a-bration freebies.

One exclusive freebie that I kind of overlooked was the This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection.  I'm not overlooking it anymore!  I'm trying to grab as many of those as I can so that I can easily finish a memory keeping album and have extras left over to make cards.

Here's one I made in the middle of writing this blog post so I can prove to you how easy it is to use these project life cards.  It took 5 minutes.  I used the cut and ready whisper white card base, stuck on a yellow star card from the project life collection, ran down to my craft cave and found a piece of whisper white cardstock rectangle on the floor (there's always scrap paper lying on my craft cave floor), stamped the banner blessings stamp in early espresso, adhered it to the card front with washi tape from the Hooray It's your Day project kit and put on two rhinestones.  Writing this blog post is taking longer than it did to make this card.

Here's another card that they showed at Leadership using a card from the This Day Project Life Collection.  This mini card Collection is ONLY available during sale-a-bration!  Make sure to get it free with a min. $60 order or purchase the great deal Starter Kit.  


Here's a video highlighting this great product.  I love this video because it's so real!  I eat chocolate when crafting ALL THE TIME!





Here's all the supplies you need for the card I made.  Just click on any of the images to take you to my online store.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment