Thursday, January 8, 2015

Watch it Wednesday...On a Thursday!

I can't believe I forgot to post a Watch it Wednesday video yesterday.
I did a blog post and everything but it totally escaped me that yesterday was Wednesday.
My apologies!
Have I mentioned to you that I love sale-a-bration?
One of the best parts of sale-a-bration is the exclusive stamps.
This exclusive stamp called Lotus Blossom is definitely a favourite and from what I can tell, it's a favourite of those of you who have already put in sale-a-bration orders so far.

Here's a virtual swap card from Jackie Ross using this beautiful multi-step stamping set.
Don't miss getting this set free by shopping with me (min. $60) or purchasing the amazing starter kit!


Here's the Watch it Wednesday (on a Thursday ha ha ) video for today!



No comments:

Post a Comment