Saturday, January 31, 2015

Final Day Leadership thoughts

The last day of a Stampin' conference is always a bit sad for me.  This time it was sad because Florida weather is much nicer than our current Ontario weather.  It was also sad because there were friends I wouldn't get to see again for many months.  On the other hand, there's also an eagerness in me to get back home to see my family and sleep in my own bed!
Here we are all set for the morning session. We received more giveaways and the keynote speaker had us laughing and crying throughout the session.  I would love to tell you more about what he spoke about so please ask me when you see me!

My roommate Vicki decided it was time to eat her Olaf candy apple that she bought in Disney world!

We had some afternoon classes then closed off the day with another general session and more freebies.  Boy, Stampin' Up! sure is generous with their gifts!
I went back to the hotel to try to do some packing as I'll be leaving in the wee hours of the morning for the plane ride home.
It was really hard to pack as I didn't want to crush the beautiful gifts I received from my friends and due to the generosity of the gifts from Stampin' Up!, I was definitely going home with more than I came with.


Well, I don't have to solve my packing dilemma right now.  I can figure it out later.  After a nice dinner with my friends.
Looking forward to coming home soon!  Make sure to come out to a class to see my new swap samples! 

No comments:

Post a Comment