Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Celebrations and New Stamps!

I have been having the time of my life lately.  It's because a new Stampin' Up! catalogue period is right around the corner!  I had been busy with work and other commitments until last week but I knew this was the week I was going to play!  As demonstrators, one of the very cool perks is that we get to see AND preorder from new catalogues earlier than the general public.  The box of new goodies arrived last week but I was very disciplined and did not take it all out until this week.

Yes, okay, this might seem a bit of an excessive preorder...






Here's a card I whipped up using one of the new products: butterfly thinlits.

I have to say, although I guess my stamping/playing had a purpose since I was designing for the stamp camp event, it didn't feel like it was work.
It was pure fun!!!



Here we are having a delicious turkey dinner with our church small group friends.  By some miscommunication with the grocery store, the turkey that was supposed to be cooked at 6pm did not actually finish cooking until 9pm.  (Hence the sheepish grin on my friend Sylvia's face).  Of course none of us minded at all!  The kids were playing happily and we were eating amazing appetizers so I wasn't even hungry.

I also went out for lunch for a girlfriend's milestone birthday celebration.  (ps. the Thai restaurant on Markham Main street serves up very yummy food)

Also, our family just returned from a mini vacation in Niagara Falls.  

I have certainly so many reasons to be thankful and celebrate!  Thanks for being a part of the fun!
I absolutely can not wait to share the new catalogue products with you!  Make sure to RSVP for my customer appreciation event on Dec. 28th where I"ll have some sneak peek items from the new catalogue! 

P.S. News on the street is that Stampin' Up! just released more amazing items onto the year end closeout sale!  Check it all out on my online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment