Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Watch it Wednesday: Wondrous Wreath

Just wanted to share about one of my favourite stamp sets in the holiday catalogue.  It's the Wondrous Wreath set which has marvelous matching framelits (so don't think I sat around with scissors cutting that wreath out!)
Here's a card I made using the set.

Here's an amazing wreath that my friend and fellow demonstrator Julie C made for me using the wondrous wreath set and framelits.

Isn't it amazing?  She just stamped and cut out a bunch of the wreath and bow images and then overlayed them on a chipboard wreath.
The framelit set also comes with framelits words: Noel and Joy.  Gorgeous!!!
I love stamping when there are such beautiful products to stamp with!


Just in case you think this set is only for Christmas, think again!  It makes great fall and spring wreath cards too!  Here's a swap card I received.
Check out my Watch it Wednesday video for this week highlighting this great stamp set and matching framelits.



Don't wait to get your shopping done!  Shop on my online store for direct shipping!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment