Saturday, November 15, 2014

New Stamp set and Weekly Deals

It's pretty common for Stampin' Up! to come out with new stamp sets outside of the regular catalogue periods.
I don't usually announce them on my blog because it's hard to keep up!  If you always want to be in the know of what's new and happening, the best place to check is my online store.

However, I couldn't help but give a shout out for this sweet new set called Banner Blessings. (item 136720)
I can already think of several friends I would like to make cards for using this set.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
I just ordered mine and I can't wait to play with it!

Also, don't forget every week on Tuesday there are new weekly deals.
Check out these ones that end on Monday!



 

Ready to shop?  Click on an image below to go to my online store!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment