Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I'm getting excited...plus a Watch it Wednesday Video

I know we haven't had Christmas yet but my mind is already getting excited about the spring catalogue to come and the Hallmark promotion of Stampin' Up! called sale-a-bration. Just being excited in my mind is not enough...I have to have a party to celebrate!  So mark your calendar and plan to attend the January Stamp Camp event.  It's the perfect place to get inspired, play with new goodies and do something fun to beat the winter blahs.
The early bird deadline of December 17th will be here before we know it!
Register today!  www.stampcampfun.eventbrite.ca


Speaking of playing with new goodies, that's what I did this morning!  Here's this week's Watch it Wednesday Video:




Here's a close up of the card.  I really had fun making it!


And here's the other card I showed in the video using the same kind of layout.
Still making your Christmas cards?  Here's what you'll need to make that pretty Bright and Beautiful star card.  Click on any of the images to take you to my online store.  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment